Terms & Conditions
• A contract between the customer and Simpson’s Golf Shop for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted and processed (at which point the buyer’s credit card or PayPal account will be charged for the value of goods dispatched, plus postage (where appropriate). This does not affect the customer’s statutory rights.
• Simpsons Golf Shop cannot accept liability for any failure by the customer to comply with specific instructions stated in the garment, catalogue, or website. This statement does not affect the customer’s statutory rights.
• We accept PayPal and most major credit cards shown at “check out”
• Our website will endeavour to show all items available in our current ranges. We try to hold stock of all styles and sizes while a product is displayed on the website.
• Prices and availability of goods are subject to change without notice. A delivery charge will be added to your order value as shown on the “check out” page.
• If the goods are subject to import duties and/or taxes for overseas orders, these costs will solely be borne by you.
– All prices are inclusive of VAT, where applicable
– Delivery times are estimated and are dependent on the local postal delivery service within a specific country
We will use the Royal Mail “Signed For”. This is a signed and tracked service with additional insurance cover. Please allow 2-5 days for orders placed for delivery in the UK. If, in exceptional cases, your combined order weighs more than 2 Kgs we may contact you to advise if there is any additional cost.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for orders placed outside the UK. We will aim to be faster than this if we can. We will normally send by DPD tracked and traced to ensure safety.
CUSTOMS AND DUTY PAYMENTS
1) Orders to USA under US$200 should incur no import duty – we will mark your order as a personal purchase so no problems with customs clearance of import duty should occur
2) Orders to Australia under US$1000 should incur no import duty – we will mark your order as a personal purchase so no problems with customs clearance of import duty should occur
3) Customers are responsible for the importation of products into their country and must obey the regulations set by that country
4) Parcels may be subject to import duties and tax, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance are the customers’ responsibility. Unfortunately simpsonsgolfshop.co.uk has no control over these charges and cannot predict the amounts charged