- If agreement has been reached to return a purchase (whether new or used) it must not have been used by the purchaser.
- The purchaser can return the item/s at their cost within 14 days of purchasing and when the item/s arrives with us we will refund the amount paid to us less our costs for delivery plus 5% of the purchase price for packaging (minimum £1) and our charges for processing payments and refunds using PayPal and credit or debit cards (normally around 2%). Returns & Faulty Goods
- We endeavour to supply only the highest quality product and believe you will be delighted with your purchase . However, if you are unhappy with the product in anyway it can be returned to us following the steps outlined below. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible.
- If you return the product within 14 days from purchase in its original condition including tags & packaging, we will refund you any money which you have paid us for that product, or provide with you with a same cost alternative if required. All you pay for is the return postage of the goods.
- If you return an item to us that is faulty, or you did not order, or for any other reason which is our fault, we will also pay you the cost of the return postage. If this happens, please contact us first and we will let you know how you should send the item to us.
- You should get a refund within 14 days of either Simpsons Golf Shop Limited getting the goods back, or you providing evidence of having returned the goods (for example, a proof of postage receipt from the post office), whichever is the sooner.
- A deduction can be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of the you handling the goods more than was necessary. The extent to which a customer can handle the goods is the same as it would be if you were assessing them in a shop.
- The Company will not be held liable for the loss in transit of any returned item(s). We advise you to ensure the products are adequately packed and insured during any return journey. We would also advise you to use a courier if you are unable to deliver the products personally. The cost of returning goods is at the customer’s expense. It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect the products on receipt.
- Simpsons Golf Shop Limited will not be liable for loss or damage during transit unless you notify the Company of the nature of the damage within 14 working days of the date of delivery. There will be no refund or exchange for damage caused by accident, neglect or misuse.
- If there are faulty goods, then we will refund the basic delivery cost of getting the goods to you in the first place.
- The products are subject to availability. If the Company does not supply the products to you for any reason, the Company will not charge you for these products and will refund any money already paid. However, the Company will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses which you may suffer if the Company does not supply the products.
- If you prefer, our Shop Manager will be happy to take your replacement order, and you can then have a refund on return for the unwanted item. You can contact our customer services department as shown below: Customer Services Simpsons Golf Shop Ltd Telephone: 01241 854477 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more detailed information on returns please do not hesitate to contact us. We are open Monday-Sunday 9am to 5pm. (from April to end October) and between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. (from November to end March)